Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Blood is boiling; new song page

I've put up a page with material for the song "Bird in a Barren Cage". My blood has been boiling so much it's been hard for me to come back here and write anything, but the page may be found at http://www.casperkitty.com/barrencage if you'd like to take a look. New recordings at various bit rates are available there along with sheet music, etc. Give it a look.

I continue to have faith that things will turn out, but the road does appear to be a bit bumpier than expected. Greer looks dirtier than I thought, and so can't afford to cut and run. I am reminded of the saying "May you live in interesting times". Well, these times certainly are "interesting".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?